Oceala trades dry, mixed recyclables including:
- Paper – newspapers, magazines, catalogues, telephone directories (including Yellow Pages and other catalogues), envelopes (including window envelopes), computer paper, office paper (white and coloured), junk mail and flyers, shredded paper, greetings cards and other papers including clean paper bags and wrapping paper
- Card – cardboard and corrugated boxes, egg boxes, cereal boxes, other display and food packaging, TetraPak and juice cartons
- Glass – bottles and jars of all colours
- Steel – steel food and drink cans
- Aluminium – aluminium food and drink cans, foil, aerosols
- Plastic – plastic drinks bottles (all types including milk, water, fizzy drinks, cleaning products and beauty products), plastic food trays and containers (rigid plastic), plastic film and bags (including carrier bags and bubble wrap)
Call us today on 0116 286 7772 to see how material can be turned into a resource.